We are not a call centre with anonymous advisers, but a registered Insurance Broker established over 30 years! We only deal with quality insurers and will guide you through the claims procedure every step of the way.
Our main purpose has always been to provide an efficient and personal service. All our clients enjoy being able to deal with the same experienced staff member time and time again, and all our friendly staff are always on hand to advise and guide you with your insurance requirements.
We guarantee you will always be dealt with as an individual.
Stephen Hopwood – email@example.com
Del Hopwood – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Edyvean – email@example.com
What is an insurance broker?
General insurance brokers and intermediaries help millions of businesses and individuals find suitable solutions to manage their risks and are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
The benefits of dealing with an insurance broker
Brokers are the agent of the client, they work in their best interests, providing advice, guidance and choice on a range of risk management services and insurance products.
They can assist with identification, measurement, management and control of risk, arrange appropriate insurance solutions and represent their client in the negotiation of claims settlements.
Treating Customers Fairly
- Focus on our client’s needs
- Make sure our client understands what is, and is not, covered
- Make choices clear by advising of the range of products or services we offer
- Explain any professional advice we give – clearly and honestly
- Clearly state the costs of the policy – including any fees we charge
- Provide clear information and documents – as well as any help needed with the paperwork – to make sure the policy is issued promptly
- Help our client’s get their claim settled – and promptly