- Learning to Drive?
- Do you hold a Provisional Licence?
- Are you using a family or friends car?
- Does the car owner want to have separate cover whilst you drive?
Hassle Free Provisional Driver Insurance
Provisional Driver Insurance provides a stand-alone independent comprehensive insurance policy for the named learner driver.
In the event of an accident you would claim under your own policy and therefore not affect the car owner’s policy.
The policyholder can practice their driving skills with any driver over the age of 25 and has held a licence for over 3 years with the car owner’s permission.
- Your own Comprehensive insurance cover
- Insurance for Cars upto Group 32
- Practice in a Car value upto £20,000
- Protect the Car owner’s No Claims Discount