We care so you can!
Being able to give people peace of mind is a wonderful thing. As a care home provider it’s in your DNA. But who do you turn to for support to make sure your residents, their families and your staff are safe and cared for in the event of an accident?
We are a specialist provider of policies for care home services, hospices and charities.
For complete peace of mind please speak to Stephen Hopwood, director, and vastly experienced in arranging Care Home insurance for over 30 years. Please call today on 01706 829590 and ask for Stephen.
Testimonials: Please see what our clients say about us by visiting our Testimonials page.
With many years experience in this sector we can arrange specific Care Home insurance policies for the following care organisations:
- Elderly residential
- Elderly with Nursing
- Adults with Learning Difficulties
- Adults with Mental Health Issues
- Adults with Physical Disabilities
- Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation
We also offer specific policies for hospices, home care services, charities and other care providers.
A standard Business insurance does not provide the full range of insurance covers that the care industry needs. Our insurer partners provide bespoke solutions to your needs with built in flexibility to make sure your business is fully covered.
Your policy should cover the following:
- Liability cover – Most policies include Public Liability cover upto £5million but many local authorities will request a £10million limit. Our insurers can accommodate this easily.
- Medical malpractice insurance – This is an important cover which protects against claims for example if a member of staff was to administer the wrong medication
- Residents Contents – Your policy should cover the belongings, money and valuables owned by your residents upto a minimum of £1,000 per resident with a minimal excess
To obtain your quotation please submit your Company details here including your renewal date and we will contact you within 24 hours: